Thursday, February 02, 2012

Cute Valentine's Gift

Hello my friends!

A huge thank you to Kara from Happy Go Lucky for allowing me to do my first ever Guest Blog at her Valentine Countdown Party!  I have shared an easy tutorial on the Valentine's Day Gift that I have made for my kids (it could be made for adults too!).  I've also included a FREE PRINTABLE!  If you have time today, I would LOVE it if you would swing by Happy Go Lucky to check out my post (leave me a comment and tell me what you think!:) AND check out Kara's blog...you won't be disappointed!! :)

Kara is an amazing, creative and crafty mom!  On her blog she shares loads of fun and inexpensive DIY projects, games and activities the entire family can enjoy.


Happy Go Lucky




Pin It


You can also find me at these great linky parties!!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute gift idea! Gosh, you are one creative gal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful cute valentines gifts ideas! I really need something like this this year… Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet I love this Cute Unique Valentines Gifts. its very helpful to find something special gift for lovable person.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and welcome your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...